Sunday, October 01, 2006

:: 'Gourmet' Foods

This famous area in Beijing called Wang Fu Jing. Best known for its famous shopping centres, entertainment and 'special foods' along the streets :)

Looking at the picture above, you can see that along the street there are so many food stalls offer you great variety of foods. When I'm talking about great, it means GREAT. Some examples such as cocoon and scorpion satay are just few names. If you carefully look at the picture, you'll see a those big scorpion satays, cocoons and locust. *or if you're interested to look at closer picture of these foods, leave me message and I'll post the pics*

Even though i don't think it would make you guys droll :p

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you try scorpion? I am not sure if I am that brave:)

30/9/06 5:34 PM  
Blogger John said...

as a vegetarian, all I can say is, um well... YUCK!
Great shot though, thanks.

30/9/06 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um....Terrible! thats the word i would say if someone let me eat the scorpion..or something like that.
:)
but nice to know the different things...
...jing

30/9/06 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i can see very well from this photo. My horoscop is scorpio. So, I dont think i'll try the satay ;D

30/9/06 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you have grow up to like it, fascinating - i wander how the scorpions taste? does your daily diet include things like this or they're treats for you?

have a nice weekend.

1/10/06 5:14 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

It looks like good !

2/10/06 3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home