Tuesday, October 10, 2006

:: Confusious


The first time I stepped my feet at my new school, I was silently astonished by this great statue of Confucius, read Kong Fuzi or K'ung-fu-tzu in Chinese. I took a while to stop and secretely gave my silent honour to this great man of all times.

Because, he was really great. Nobody doesn't know about him. His great philosophy and thoughts have been a phenomenal foundation for centuries. His humble and positive attitude has brought a true impact, not only for Chinese people, but for many people around the world.

More interesting stories about him, click here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice picture. Confucian thoughts have influenced the way of Japanese thinking and attitudes for centuries, too.

11/10/06 5:18 PM  
Blogger JaamZIN said...

I like to read old Chinese books with thoughts of Confucius or my other favorita is Lao Tze

11/10/06 8:46 PM  
Blogger Kala said...

interesting wikipedia on this person - its too bad american politicians at the top do not follow these fundamental philosophies of living =) We can learn alot from confucius!

13/10/06 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home