Friday, October 20, 2006

:: Hidden Treasure Behind The Window

Today, I just came back from a trip with my school to Mutianyu Great Wall. We went there by bus, all together with my classmates and teachers. It was fun and Great Wall is trully amazing.
Unlike some other Medieval Wonders of the World, this one doesn't show any signs of depriving. Even more, I can still feel the 'ancient' athmosphere while unable to stop wondering, how on earth, the most incredible-man-made and yet the longest defensive wall ever built was made purely by human endeavour?
Not to mention the view. The scenary is very beautiful. It really has plenty of reasons why I should had brought some spare batteries for my camera so I could took more pictures. *sigh* This picture was taken while I was inside one of the defensive tower, which overlooks towards this wonderful scenary.

3 Comments:

Blogger GiuCe said...

great shot, a sight to the past in the window of the time.

greetings from Trujillo-PerĂº
-Giu-

24/10/06 3:26 AM  
Blogger Curly said...

I like to see a nicely framed shot like this. We too have a very long wall, almost as old, it was built by the Romans when they occupied Britain Hadrian's Wall stretches from the west to the east coast.

Curly's Photoshop

24/10/06 6:49 AM  
Blogger sa~sa said...

Kul pics! Like this one especially coz I got a thing for doors and window openings.

Anywayz, feel free to link me if u don't mind. Looking for Beijing, or China related blogs.. hehe..
thanks!

30/11/06 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home